Sunday 3 August 2008

The Write Thing to Do?

I had originally scheduled this post for my day off on Wednesday, but I haven’t done a decent post today so you can have this one early :-)

Diana Pharaoh Francis has followed up on Write Every Day with Carving Out Time to Write. It's always worth mentioning this, and I know I've blogged on it very recently, but it's a topic that comes up very often, simply because I am not managing to write every day.

I'll write most days, but if I could get away with it I would write every single day. Why can't I write every day? I try, but the real world intrudes. Hey doesn't everyone say that? Yep and me too!

I write in odd spurts, though I haven't tried to get up early to write yet, but that's just because other people from my real world will think I really am either reading or writing all the time, but it's not true! I do other things as well like er... um... you know loads of things.

I cut the grass!

Really though, there are loads of real world things that need to be dealt with routine basis and then there's all the random stuff too, so snatching 20 to 30 minutes here and there can work quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory