Friday 3 October 2008

Fridayitis is Back

I know, I know I've been scarce. What better way is there to be?

I feel kinda guilty actually neglecting my blog like this. I've been busy to say the least! There's so much to do when you find yourself out of work. All those forms to fill out just so your family can live, but hey, we can all take heart from J K Rowling, and even though she is a phenomenon even among best selling authors she (according to some commentators) earned £3 million A WEEK last year. Wow! Let the good times roll!

The current MRU series from Randy Ingermanson is now in full swing.

Congratulations to Editorial Anonymous as on Oct 1st they were Blogger's Blog of Note.

Just a short one today - have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory