Saturday 9 August 2008

Fridayitis (The Saturday Version)

Here it is finally...Fridayitis!

At the risk of sounding even lamer: I forgot it was Friday yesterday. Oooops.

On the plus side it looks like the blog list is working OK today. I think I'll leave that alone from now on.

Agent Kristin gives her tips on dressing for writing conferences ('tis the season after all).

Nathan provides us with a day in the life of an agent at a writers conference with his RWA Recap ('tis the season- oh wait I already wrote that), and sticking with Nathan he's compiled a list of FAQs, which are well worth reading if you're planning on querying him.

In Why La Telefono is not your ami Janet Reid tells us why it’s never OK to call an agent if 1. you’re not a client and 2. not confirming a mailing address.

That's it for this week. I'm in Mon-Fri next week, so all things being equal, there should be new posts on those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory