Saturday 12 July 2008

Progress and Stuff to Read

Today and tomorrow I’m hoping that in between real world stuff I’ll get the chance to write.

I’ve been champing at the bit to get my story moving again so, rather than concentrate on rewriting my previous chapters with MRU’s, I am going to a little rewriting and a little writing.

In practice, this just means I’ll do maybe a half a chapter rewrite, and then concentrate on writing new stuff.

At the moment, I am in the middle of rewriting Chapter 5 and writing Chapter 12.

Hopefully this will make it feel like I am actually achieving something.

I am also hoping to finish off Stealing Light by Gary Gibson, and move onto either Old Man's War by John Scalzi, or Dauntless (The Lost Fleet, Book 1) by Jack Campbell.

Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory