Yesterday was a my day off, though I spent a lot of the day living in the real world, I did check over my previous MRU revisions on my manuscript. And, (apart from the biggie in page 1, paragraph 1, line 1, and word 1) it was all pretty much clear. Phew!
Then I noted down the major scenes of my Sci-Fi short, which is woefully bad on re-reading. The story is there though. I'm going to have to work out the PoV to tell it from, and I think I'm going to go with the baddie, but I'm not sure yet. There are only two main characters, and right now it is 1200 words, but I think it should be nearer the 5000 mark.
I'll have to sit down and have a good think about it.
The rest of my spare time yesterday was spent reading Stealing light by Gary Gibson, which is excellent so far.
1 month ago