Wednesday 9 July 2008

Short Stories

I've decided to start scheduled posting so that I can effectively post everyday (one of the keys to a successful blog apparently). Anyway, I'm not in work today so this is my first scheduled post. Yay!

Should I carry on banging about MRUs? Nah. Much as I love to post about them (as a recent convert), there must be other things I can post about...

I've been thinking about dusting off my one and only Science Fiction short. A story I wrote a long, long time ago. It must be at least ten years ago. I'm going to give it the MRU (damn! I knew I wouldn't be able to do it) treatment, and apply everything I have learned about good writing recently. I'm getting quite excited by it actually, as I think it could be quite a nice story given the chance to shine.

Step one is finding though! I've got a rough idea where it is, so it should be too hard to track down. I may even start posting snippets.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory