Saturday 28 June 2008

Changes are Good

Ok, so I never did get to outline those extra scenes.

And, I didn't get much done on Thursday, but on Friday I managed to get about a third of the way through Chapter 12. The cool thing is, I've introduced a new main character (well he'll be popping up quite regularly, and he is now going to be the main baddy). This should result in at least a few new scenes, and it should make some of the existing scenes more substantial too.

I've also been thinking about my ending. The antagonist's revelation is a cliché (big time) and I've tried (and failed) to get the antagonist into the story earlier, and still tell the story I want to tell. So, another baddy, a bit of cat and mouse, and a possible alteration to the ending should hopefully resolve these problems.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory