Monday 30 June 2008

The Monday Morning Write-up

Not much to report progress-wise today.

I haven't done an awful lot of writing over the weekend (shame on me), but I will finish Chapter 12 this week if it is the last thing I ever do.

I spent some time over the weekend doing my first critiques on Critique Groups.

My first critiques were quite a learning experience. I am awaiting my own work to be critiqued, just the first chapter though,

I've also been reading about Motivation Reaction Units on Advanced Fiction Writing. Wow, there is so much to learn about writing, and although this is something I've read before, I had completely forgotten about it.

I'll be going through what I've written so far and analysing it, re-analysing it, and then, when I've finished Chapter 12, I'll start rewriting.

The idea is that, after that much rewriting, I'll write MRUs without even thinking about it.

Here's hoping anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory