Thursday 19 June 2008

Midweek Progress

Well I've made a little progress on Chapter 11. I'm about halfway through now.


My original goal was a chapter a week. that weren't well until Chapter 7 (ish). That was in part due to time constraints and part due to the complexity of the chapters. This one though should be done before Monday, and I'll have another stab at outlining more scenes. I won't go the full hog and attempt 20 though. I'll aim for 5 and see how it goes.


I'm in the mood to do a poll, but I don't have any readers (sob)! Shame really because they look like a lot of fun. Oh well, "If you build it, he will come." Nope, never seen it but I think I'll put that right this weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to comment for a long time but i haven't had a chance to. This is a really nice blog that most struggling writers - like myself can relate to. I bet you have plenty of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Wow. I'm chuffed. You've made my day. Really. This is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me all week! Well, and there's me thinking I am blogging to myself. I'll have to show a bit more professionalism in my posts now.

    Anyway thanks for commenting and I hope you'll stick around maybe we'll get a bit of a community thing going.

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Fiction Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory